For more information see catalogues or contact us
Our current product range includes:
CONDUCTOR BAR SYSTEMS
Galvanised steel or copper conductors in a tough PVC insulated housing from 100amps (galvanised steel conductors) to 500amps (copper conductors) are standard stocked systems with the additional benefit of special systems being available which include aluminium conductors and enclosed box type systems with either PVC or steel enclosures. Curved and fully circular systems are available.
- Design complies with BS EN 60529 DIN 53438 and VDE0470
- V groove positively guides the current pick up collector
- Contact shoe is self lubricating of a sintered copper and graphite construction
- Power feed points can be at the end of the system or within the length of the system
- Conductor bar housing can be mounted horizontally or vertically
- Systems can be used indoor and outdoor
- For outdoor we recommend aluminium, stainless or copper conductor
CABLE FESTOON SYSTEMS
We manufacture the "C" rail cable festoon systems from both galvanised steel and stainless steel with a selection of cable trolleys manufactured in plastic, steel or stainless steel.
This simple type of cable festoon equipment is in operation on countless types of mobile or travelling machines and equipment. Curved track sections are also available from our comprehensive stocks.
We stock a vast range of sizes and core configurations of flatform PVC insulated cables and can also supply both screened and neoprene versions of this type of cable for use on the CABLE FESTOON SYSTEMS.
For further information, please contact our sales office:
tel: 0845413 9990 - - fax: 01246 854747 - e-mail: